1. I frequently go out and drink a glass( or two…or) of wine at the little store below my apartment whilst wearing sweatpants. I guess technically you could call them “joggers” but candidly, I know I’m not fooling anyone nor am I trying to.
2. I don’t care about height when it come to romantic possibilities. I used to insist that I needed to feel small, to feel tiny. But now, I just want a person who had makes me laugh. That’s about it.
3. I absolutely never wear my hair down. Like…ever.
4. But I’m Draco Malfoy blonde again after having everyone in North Dakota tell me that it constructed me appear washed out and like a vampire in 2006.
5. My favorite thing to do on the weekends in lay in bed while drinking a cup of nearly black coffee, and read the paper. I do read it on my computer…but still.
6. Almost weekly I shop for different frames of glass rather than suck it up and get contacts or save for lasik because honestly, I feel more myself in glass at this point.
7. I wake up before 9:30 AM. Every day. Even on the weekends.
8. And am actually productive in the mornings usually either working out, going for a long walk with my puppy, showering, doing some clean, or catching up on emails instead of only mindlessly scrolling through Facebook and watching random videos I don’t actually care about.
9. I feed carrots and cauliflower and spinach. And don’t whine about how being healthy is such a pain in the ass.( At least usually …)
10. I wear crewneck t-shirts. I used to believe crewnecks made me look like a soccer mom or gave me a uni-boob. And perhaps they do, but I’m too busy rocking this” Girl Power” tee to frankly, give a shit.
11. Sending thank you notes is something I’ve started taking very seriously. I was a super asshole when I was younger and would always forget or send them way too late. But after sending my cousin a grad card with some cash to it, I’ve realise what they entail. And now I’m very into the thank you note game.
12. Moisturizing is something I prioritize almost above sleep or eating carbs.
13. I openly refer to myself as bisexual instead of just” down for whatever” when people ask. I think they call that coming out? Eh, who knows.
14. I write down budgets in my planner and schedule when I’m going to pay what bills and how much they’ll be. I even them, because I am a loser.
15. I’ve realized I’m a loser. And it’s fine.
16. I wear a backpack out. Because I am a loser. And fine with it. No shame.
17. I try my best to floss at least once a day because I’ve developed a huge fear of gum illness and would like to do my best to combat it as much as possible.
18. I have gone to not one , not two, but concerts where I’ve seriously considered putting in ear plugs so that I could still step touch and bop while watching an listening at a more comfy decibel level.
19. I don’t ghost people anymore. Instead, I’m honest with them. Yes, even when it attains them mad at me. Yes, even when it results in them was intended to” talk things out” with me. Because ultimately, that attains me feel better about
20. I don’t drink hard liquor on the week nights anymore. EVER.
21. The last hour I devoted a fucking what someone thought about me? I 21. So now I know that was a waste of my hour.
Make sure to visit: CapGeneration.com