1. Um, first of all, it’s a SCHOLARSHIP program.
2. No, but like, really.
3. Yes, mean daughters do exist. But it’s not as catty as everyone expects. The girls you compete with become your closest friends and people you share unbreakable bonds with.
4. Ensure your friend win is frankly amazing. Even if you wanted to win.
5. You know how to spin even the most negative topic into a positive answer.
6. Interviews are your JAM. You can rock one blindfolded without transgressing a sweat.
7. Butt glue is God’s gift to us all.
8. There is a major difference in competitor swim suits and swim suits you’d actually wear to swimming.( Aka $$$)
9. You consider Miss America and Miss USA national holidays.
10. ” Airbrushed abs” are a thing and you’re not gonna lie, it voices APPEALING. Don’t mind me, simply here feeing tacos and get my fake abs in a minute, boo.
11. Embracing yourself, and loving yourself, is empowering as hell and actually a major thing that can come out of pageants, believe it or not.
12. Sounds simple, but being kind goes a looooong way.
13 . Scoring that perfect” natural looking” involves make up. And those effortlessly humble #nomakeup posts are rarely #nomakeup.
14. You know that, despite the stereotype, pageant daughters are some of the most brilliant, dedicated, hard-working young woman you’ve ever known. They are talented, service-oriented, and always striving to be a better version of themselves. And that in itself is pretty damn inspiring.
Make sure to visit: CapGeneration.com