McDonald’s bathroom explosion suspect arrested on unrelated charges

A man who was spotted on video walking out of a Florida McDonalds bathroom just before an explosion rent through the room has been arrested on unrelated charges, the Orange County Sheriffs Office announced.

Jason David, 35, was apprehended Tuesday on three warrants, according to the departments Facebook page.

David was out on bond Tuesday afternoon, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

Authorities had previously identified David but said he was not being cooperative.

MCDONALD’S BATHROOM EXPLOSION SUSPECT NOT COOPERATING WITH POLICE

David allegedly left the McDonalds in Lockhart about 30 seconds before the explosion resulted, and was seen on security footage pacing around outside the fast food restaurant afterwards, according to the Sentinel.

Investigators were sent to the restaurant to ascertain the cause of the blast, Fox 35 reported.

No one was injured in the explosion, although two bathroom stalls received extensive damage, investigators said.

David was arrested less than a mile from the McDonald’s location, the Sentinel added.

Make sure to visit: CapGeneration.com