1. Outlining the anatomy of every disaster you’re in. Everything from your debt to the root of the warped self-image you’ve been carrying around since childhood. Getting clear on exactly what’s wrong so you can finally make it right.
2. Getting angry. Get so angry at how you’ve held yourself back, how you’ve obeyed your anxiety, how close you are to the life you want and how long you’ve held yourself at arm’s length.
3. Softening your fury until it’s sadness, and then screaming out everything you’ve been trying to avoid.
4. No longer expending more period creating an image of how their own lives lookings more than you do nurturing how it feels.
5. Realise that chasing perfection was not chasing happiness. It was chasing acceptance. It was chasing fear. It was chasing the hope that if other people adored you, you could find an ounce of love for yourself in the ruins.
6. Beginning the unglamorous job of rebuilding yourself. Opting new habits that don’t always satiate a desire or chase a high, but help you to build a future you will be proud to arrive to.
7. Letting some relationships come to their natural end. Letting people from the past only … go. Knowing that it is hard to become the person or persons you are meant to be when there are a dozen people expecting you to remain the one you were.
8. Unfollowing any account that brings you anything other than inspiration or laughter each day.
9. Employing social media as a force-out to motivate and foster you , not defeat and dissuade you.
10. Letting people think what they want of you. No longer wasting your energy trying to fight an opinion that you could never control anyway.
11. Not letting what other people project on you you.
12. Inducing space for intricacy. Knowing that you don’t know what you don’t know. Being willing to learn, and to change. Approaching the unknown with curiosity , not defense.
13. Living within coexisting truths. Letting yourself be who you were while espousing who you now are, knowing that one does not have to cancel out the other.
14. No longer betraying who you are to fit in with other people.
15. No longer negotiating your worth against someone else’s. No longer believing self-worth is something that is reduced or appreciated in the presence of another person.
16. Being grateful for what you have while you have it.
17. Recognise that the willingness to be vulnerable is the secret to mending.
18. Recognise that the willingness to be vulnerable necessitates the willingness to let others see you as you actually are.
19. Selecting noble goals not because you think you should, but because you want to. Changing from wanting to be successful to wanting to live in complete peace each day- and knowing that the latter the epitome of success.
20. Learning when nervousnes is just nerves. Or inconvenience. Or natural, human heartache.
21. Learning when anxiety is more than “just nerves.” When it’s a problem and needs help.
22. Learning how to ask for that help. Knowing that we are all here to serve one another in different ways, and that allowing others to guide, assistance, mentor, heal, teach or care for you is fulfilling part of your own diving purpose as much as it is theirs.
23. Dreaming bigger than other people ever dared to let you.
24. Dreaming for more than you ever thought you could.
25. Appreciating how things feel more than how they seem, even if that entails accepting( what seems right now) like your less than perfect body, your okay pictures, your average life. Acknowledging that it is loving what you have that makes a life extraordinary- anything else was only a endless, maddening chase.
Make sure to visit: CapGeneration.com