In persons under the age of social media, connection between people has grown exponentially, but it’s not often that you assure an artist interacting immediately with fans. Whether he’s Tweeting heartfelt responses to fans, taking their advice, or even dedicating out free tickets, Cole Swindell has shown, time and time again, that he loves his supporters.( And has a heart .)
1. He takes song requests.
I mean, how amazing is that?
2. He depicts genuine concern.
3. He dedicates inside scoop about shows.
Love the little sneak peak!
4. He shares encouragement.
5. He prays for fans when they’re experiencing tough times.
This is incredibly heartfelt.
6. He presents appreciation for his day one supporters.
7. He promotes selfies and love meeting fans.
8. He takes time to write personalized responses.
And might even buy them food and beer!
9. He sends birthday shoutouts.
Ummm where’s mine, Cole?
10. He depicts gratitude.
And we’re just as thankful for him and his heart.
Make sure to visit: CapGeneration.com