1. Accept that with the knowledge that’ the heart was made to be broken.’ Never focus on keep moving because that will hurt you deep inside and because nothing is meant to last eternally. Things change; so also will you. Evolve.
2. Allow yourself to mourn. Acknowledge all the hurt and the pain. Devote yourself hour. One day, you’ll wake up with the understanding that God or the universe has other plans for you. Accept things as they are. Trust the process. Learn from every experience. You are exactly where you are meant to be. Just breathe and live. You are worthy. You are loved.
3. Have an ORGY of heartache !!! By that I entail scream until you think you can’t anymore and then attain yourself recollect something to make you scream more. Keep doing this until you really CAN’T cry anymore. Hydrate well and often( drink LOTs of water )! This usually takes about three days, but it works! Think of all the good times and CRY, think of all the bad times and CRY !!! Then think some more and CRY !!!!
4. Be willing to accept the pain and feel it. Denying it will merely prolong getting to a point you can heal. Don’t rush it. There is no point because it will sneak up and ruin the future. Let as much time as needed. And do not let anyone tell you how long it should take. Everyone feels things different. Take all the time you need.
5. Go to gun scope. Let the rage out. And be done with it…release that rage in yourself for loving a person wholeheartedly and stupidly.
6. Stay busy, read, eat, sleep, exert, communicate with people who genuinely care for you& love you.
7. Grow. Learn from that situation what you need to take away from it, and apply it to you. I’ve learned to expect nothing. Actions will speak volumes. Shitty people tend to talk to the loudest; listen for the quiet people and in between work on yourself. Once you lose yourself you always have to find yourself again.
8. No one is the same when it comes to moving on…each person moves differently from each other…let it heal on its own..don’t rush…you’ll get there if you have the will…
9. How to get over person you once loved? How about how to get over person you still love? It’s so hard. I think the main answer is day. My guy and me have been together since autumn of 2016, we’ve had our ups and downs but he let the bad outweigh the very best. As if relationships are supposed to be painting perfect or something, in his intellect. I entail being upset and reacting to the bad things is normal but throwing everything away is extreme. Eventually his family started to not like me. He’s tried to leave before but now this is permanent and he is gone, he ghosted , not too long after proposing wedding even. At a park that was special to us. It’s been a devastating blow to my heart and I don’t think I can ever love any other person again , not for a very very long time at least.
10. Don’t force yourself to’ get over it’; people need different time to move on. You don’t need to do it in a week…or in a month. Take your time. You don’t owe anyone moving forward’; it’s for you. On your terms.
11. Take on something new. Find a new pastime. Do something that’s different from everybody else. Travel. Explore. Meet new people. Along the way you might even find that person that can mend you.
12. Accept that your heart is transgres and that when it does its perfectly OK to feel pain! Acknowledge the pain and then have compassion for yourself…because no matter what, you have to always stand by urself and never ever frustrate you! In the meanwhile let period do its wonders! Get started with getting busy doing and learning new things!
13. Get out in bed, be more beautiful and awesome, do shopping, workouts, talk to a friend, meet people. Help yourself. Be strong! And think that everything has a purpose and reason.. Pain is part in our life, it depends on us how to cope.
14. Just broke up with my love. I just think of the good times we shared, don’t abhor him, don’t hold rancours. Make sure to smile every day and be the best version of you. Learn from the past. You messed up but you’ve learned…cheer up!
15. Overhauled myself after a breakup. Tried to do healthy lifestyle and a little bit of personality change. In an honest-to-goodness view, it feels so good. In the end, I realized that you don’t really need a painful breakup, merely to change for the better.
16. Endure the pain, grow from it, and eventually you’ll feel much better. They say day heals, but for me time is only a factor and what matters most is the things or activities that you’ll be doing in order for you to move on.
17. Recognise the pain. Cry. Surround yourself with the people you trust to pull you through this difficult period. Do the things you love. You can never really forget, so learn how to coping. Soon, it’ll be easier to breathe again.
18. Give time to cry. Embrace the pain. Cry and feel until you become numbs. Mending physical meanders doesn’t happen overnight. It requires toughness and day. Same with emotional wounds. Devote time because everything will be all right.
19. Travel, build yourself beautiful like get fit, and lose weight–that’s the best retaliation for you to build yourself better.
20. Well, I’m gonna get out of bed every morning…breathe in and out the working day long. Then, after a while I won’t “re going to have to” remind myself to get out of bed every morning and breathe in and out…and, then after a while, I won’t have to think about how I had it great and perfect for a while.
21. Honesty, of course; be honest to your ex, be honest to your friends and family, but most importantly be honest with yourself, accept what is and defined your sights on the future.
22. Cry, gratify new people; you never know if one of those people aim you being your forever person.
23. Learn from the experience, grow and love yourself more…
24. Overhauled myself after a breakup. Tried to do healthy lifestyle and a little bit of personality change. In an honest-to-goodness perspective, it feels so good. In the end, I realized that you don’t really require a painful breakup simply to change for the better.
25. Be willing to accept the pain and feel it. Denying it will only prolong getting to a phase you can heal. Don’t rush it. There is no point, because it will sneak up and ruin the future. Let as much day as needed. And do not let anyone tell you how long it should take. Everyone feels things different. Take all the time this is necessary.
Make sure to visit: CapGeneration.com