1. You might not have a boyfriend, but you are already loved — by household, by friends, by pets, by the universe.
2. There is more to this world than whether you have a ring on your thumb.
3. Your relationship status does not define you as a person, your heart does.
4. Half of the’ happy couples’ who build you jealous are secretly miserable.
5. You are strong, intelligent, talented, dedicated, the list goes on and on. What I’m saying is
6. It’s better to be alone than to date someone who builds you feel lonely.
7. You aren’t even to being the only girl in her twenties still looking for love.
8. Even if you reach your fifties and still haven’t found your person, that doesn’t mean you’re going to die alone.
9. Everyone reaches their milestones at different ages.
10. You are not behind.
11. You are not any less valuable than your friends who are now happily marriage.
12. You should never let rejection harden your soft heart.
13. The longer you are single, the more you will learn about yourself.
14. The more you learn about yourself, the more successful your future relationships will be.
15. Everyone has dealt with a broken heart before. You aren’t the first and you won’t be the last.
16. Everyone has different savors. Some people won’t find you attractive. Other people will consider you the most beautiful daughters in the room.
17. You are
18. The right person won’t bring out your insecurities, they will help them vanish.
19. Your heart can never be irrevocably broken.
20. You will heal. It will just take a while.
21. Dying alone should not be your main concern. It should be dying without feeling like you became the best person you could possibly be.
22. Stop over-criticizing yourself, because you are damn sexy and the right person will see that.
23. You aren’t as alone as you feel. There is always someone willing to take your bellows, even at 2 AM.
24. Once you find the right person, you are going to look back and laugh about how stressed dating built you.
25. Being single is not a death sentence.
26. Anyone who constructs you feel bad about being single needs to sort out their own priorities. They’re the one with a problem. Not you.
27. Never settle for less than you deserve because you are lonely.
28. Don’t close yourself off, because not everyone will hurt you like your exes have.
29. There is nothing wrong with you.
30. You aren’t single as you are unlovable.
31. You are single because you haven’t found the right person yet.
32. Some of the most beautiful, successful women in the world are single so it’s nothing to be ashamed about.
33. You don’t even to date if you don’t want to date.
34. Committing to someone is a choice. Not a requirement.
35. Anyone who has turned you down is an idiot.
36. Your exes are the ones missing out , not you.
37. Being single doesn’t mean you are too picky.
38. Keep your expectations high, because someone out there will meet them.
39. Instead of waiting for someone else to love you, you should learn to love.
40. You deserve to be treated kindly by the girl in the mirror.
41. You don’t need a relationship to feel fulfilled.
42. You are allowed to be happy and single at the same time.
43. But if you a boyfriend, that is okay too. It doesn’t build you any less independent.
44. Stop chasing after people who will never love you back.
45. Merely dedicate is high time to people who prove they will put in as much effort as you do.
46. You are not destined to die alone.
47. There is someone out there who will love you like fire.
48. You are worthy of love.
49. You are worthy of happiness.
50. You are worthy of everything you have your heart set on reaching.
Make sure to visit: CapGeneration.com